pharma Shaquana Barbara Scavotto, EWCH

Shaquana Barbara Scavotto, EWCH




I own and run AutumnTide Herbal Wellness where I am a clinical herbalist specializing in Traditional Chinese and Western herbal medicine. I see clients with the goal of improving their health and wellness using strategies and herbs from Traditional Chinese medicine, and herbs from the Western Herbal tradition. I am trained to understand nuances of individual herbs and the art of formulation, so in addition to using classic formulas. In fact, as an avid gardener, I grow several varieties of Chinese and Western herbs to use in my apothecary. I often make custom formulas for clients to ensure the formulation matches the clients exact needs.

In addition, I am the Director of Operations for the Hsin Fa School of Energetic and Herbal Medicine and teach the Medicine Making and Alternative Therapies and Formulation curriculum there.

I graduated from The East West School of Planetary Herbology’s Professional Herbalist course in March, 2018, and completed their certification program – East West Clinical Herbalist (EWCH). I have applied for the Registered Herbalist designation through the American Herbalists Guild (RH (AHG)). Prior to East West, I graduated from two different Western Herbalism courses, including Rosemary Gladstar’s Science and Art of Herbalism.

WE RECOMMEND THE VIDEO: E-learning. From Pharma Marketing: Evolution, Revolution and the New Normal

A snippet on e-learning from the webinar \"Pharma Marketing: Evolution, Revolution and the New Normal\". Full webinar: .

Add Comment
pharma
Sunday, 22 July 2018

Share

Like

G+

Tweet

Tweet

Related Posts

Next Last Home

Weekly Posts

  • Melony Male Anatomy: The Reproductive Organs
    Melony Male Anatomy: The Reproductive Organs
     Get an overview of the male sexual anatomy and male reproductive system. For reproduction to occur, the female sex cell, called the ...
  • Dorethea How many films does the average director make?
    Dorethea How many films does the average director make?
     Last week on Twitter I was asked about the average director’s career and how many directors get to make a second film. This was sparke...
  • Londa ‘Mank’ Trailer: One Final Look at David Fincher’s Trip Back to Hollywood in the 1930s
    Londa ‘Mank’ Trailer: One Final Look at David Fincher’s Trip Back to Hollywood in the 1930s
     Posted on Saturday, December 5th, 2020 by Chris Evangelista Mank is now on Netflix, and the streaming service decided to release on...

Label

  • adult
  • casino
  • coins
  • dating
  • forex
  • healthy
  • movies
  • option
  • pharma

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2020 nonstop wide interest blog All Right Reserved
Created by Nonstop Wide Interest Blog | and John Smith